Re: [HTCondor-users] Inconsistent JDL for docker vs vanilla universe

On 02/25/2016 11:42 AM, Fischer, Max (SCC) wrote:

Will the Docker universe be fixed/updated to accept vanilla style JDLs?
Would it be possible to use one JDL for *both* vanilla and docker universe?

Max:

We're glad to hear that you are using docker universe in condor. As it is a new feature, there are a few rough edges, but we've made a ticket to work on this problem (5531), and will
implement a fix in the 8.5 series.

-Greg