Re: [HTCondor-users] Azure grid universe development work?

Was there a specific Azure service you had in mind?

I've been whispering in the ears of the HTCondor folks that supporting Azure HDInsight would be a good first step, and would have the added bonus of largely support generic "Hadoop" jobs in remote clusters, because the HDInsight API is pretty similar to WebHCat.

-Erik