Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor 8.4.3 on Windows 7 with Unattended Installation Procedure: Error with condor_urlfetch?

Thank you. This is indeed a nice new feature in the config file.

On the Windows PC with the unattended install, I noticed a glitch; the bar "|" is immediately followed (on the very same line) by the next line:

"...$(LOCAL_DIR)\condor_config.url_cache |##  If your configuration..."

All other line beginnings in the config file start nicely on new lines.

I guess there is a problem with the DOS anomaly  "newline" vs. "newline + carriage return" when this particular line was generated.

Does somebody want to fix this non-critical glitch?

Regards,
R.