[HTCondor-users] Question about ClassAd attributes on events log

Hi,

I've set the configuration of events log to print some classad attributes along with job events:

EVENT_LOG = /9/logs/condor.events
EVENT_LOG_JOB_AD_INFORMATION_ATTRS = DAGManJobId,DAGNodeName,DAGParentNodeNames

It is working OK (I get events 028 with required attributes) EXCEPT for events of jobs whose command is condor_dagman. That is, I do not get classad attributes for events of jobs running condor_dagman

Note: when I query condor_q about these jobs using -l option, DAGManJobId, DAGNodeName, DAGParentNodeNames attributes have their values set

Is it the expected behaviour, a configuration problem or a bug?

I'm running

$CondorVersion: 8.5.0 Oct 11 2015 BuildID: 344547 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_RedHat6 $

I really appreciate any help you can provide,

Salvador