Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor and Ganglia

Hi,

I have a Fedora linux version 23 (32-bits) Central HTCondor Manager.
The Fedora software package system (DNF) provides
condor-procd-8.5.1-1.fc23.i686
condor-8.5.1-1.fc23.i686
condor-classads-8.5.1-1.fc23.i686

However, I have no condor_gangliad installed, neither seems any DNF package to provide this daemon:
# dnf provides condor_gangliad
Error: No Matches found
# dnf provides /usr/sbin/condor_gangliad
Error: No Matches found
# dnf provides /usr/bin/condor_gangliad
Error: No Matches found# dnf search condor_gangliad
Error: No matches found.

Should it be there, or is condor_gangliad not part of HTCondor 8.5?
Or has the DNF package manager "forgotten" to include it in the package?

Regards,
R.