[HTCondor-users] condor and FIPS issue

Hello all,

My team is currently doing some "FIPS" testing. https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Security_Guide/sect-Security_Guide-Federal_Standards_And_Regulations-Federal_Information_Processing_Standard.html

access.redhat.com
The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) Publication 140-2, is a computer security standard, developed by a U.S. Government and industry working group to ...
This effectively requires installation of the "dracut-fips" package. I installed condor 8.2.8 on an execute node and the condor_master daemon would immediately do a crash dump.

I removed the "dracut-fips" package and all is well again with the world.

This is a redhat 6.6 machine, seems there's a conflict between this package and condor. Anyone aware of this? I can try another condor version to see what happens, but wanted to check in here first.

Thanks.