[HTCondor-users] "eager" generation of sub-DAG submit files

Does anyone use the option for "eager" generation of sub-DAG submit files
(either -do_recurse on the condor_submit_dag command line or setting DAGMAN_GENERATE_SUBDAG_SUBMITS to true in config)?

I'd like to get rid of this, partly just to simplify the code, and partly because propagation of priorities to sub-DAGs won't work right if you use this option.

Please let me know if you need this option; otherwise I'll consider it fair game for removal...

Kent
--
R. Kent Wenger (wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx, 608-262-6627,
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~wenger/)