[HTCondor-users] Priorities

Hello all,

While testing my accounting groups configuration with a fellow user, I noticed something interesting. When I submit jobs under 2 different groups at the same time, the group with the higher priority usually starts first. But when I submit jobs from the lower priority group, wait about 20 seconds then submit jobs from the group with the higher priority, the jobs from the lower priority that were waiting in the queue starts before the higher priority jobs that were waiting in the queue. Is there anyone that can help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Marc