[HTCondor-users] Python bindings: how to querying configuration values

Hi all,

I have another question regarding the python bindings:

 - is it possible to query config values with the python bindings?

e.g., the kernel version

> condor_config_val -name wn2-test.desy.de -master UTSNAME_RELEASE
2.6.32-504.8.1.el6.x86_64

since it is a configuration value and no (master?) ClassAd(?), I cannot
simply query it with something like

> condorCollector.query(htcondor.AdTypes.Any, 'regexp("wn.*\.desy\.de",
Name)',['Name','UTSNAME_RELEASE'])
[[ MyType = "DaemonMaster"; Name = "wn2-test.desy.de" ], [..],...]

So, I wonder, if the configuration values are available as ClassAds as
well, so that I can query them?

illustration what I intent:

I have added some attributes to a node's master, e.g.,

> /etc/condor/config.d/99test.conf
TargetKernel = 3.4.5
TargetState = False
MASTER_ATTRS = TargetKernel, TargetState, $(MASTERD_ATTRS)
MASTER.SETTABLE_ATTRS_ADMINISTRATOR = TargetKernel, TargetState,
$(MASTER.SETTABLE_ATTRS_ADMINISTRATOR)

which I can get/set via condor_config_val/condor_reconfig.

So, I would like to do the same with the bindings - but since these are
no ClassAds but attributes (probably I am mixing these up??), I have
found no way to access them?

Cheers and thanks,
  Thomas