Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor daemons dying on SL7 worker nodes

Hi Michael,

It's not really a systemd issue. Condor's config file puts in place a directive of "if I haven't responded in the last 5 seconds, then consider me deadlocked and kill off all my processes."

HTCondor asked, systemd listened.

Sent from my iPhone