Re: [HTCondor-users] Memory leak in python bindings?

Hi Scott,

Yes, thanks for reporting it. I should have it fixed in the next release. Here is the ticket associated with this bug:

 https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=5727

In the meantime you could apply the patch in the above ticket (once I push it later today), or try Brian's suggestion below.

regards,
Todd