Re: [HTCondor-users] Authentication Errors

It's not entirely clear from this short snippet, but the root problem seems to be that authentication failed.

If authentication fails, no keys are exchanged, and so the Integrity and Encryption will also be doomed to failure.

The FS authentication method only works locally because it uses the /tmp directory for file creation.  Perhaps you meant to use GSI authentication?

If you want to take this off-list, you can email htcondor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx and include the output of:
  condor_config_val -dump SEC_

And I'll see if I see anything obviously incorrect there.

Cheers,
-zach