[HTCondor-users] HTCondor on multiple NICs - how to force HTCondor to use eth1 over eth0?

Hi,

I am running HTCondor on a machine with two NICs. Unfortunately I do not control the network configuration on that machine.

Its network is setup as follows:

eth0: 10.0.2.15/24 (static IP)
eth1: 192.168.20.160/24 (dynamic IP)

HTCondor keeps using eth0 and I could not find a way to make it use eth1. Iâve read the Networking section in the manual about NETWORK_INTERFACE = <IP address> but what if the IP is dynamic?

I really need something like NETWORK_INTERFACE = 192.168.20.160/24, or NETWORK_INTERFACE = eth1

Is there a way to configure HTCondor to do this?

Thanks!
Jason

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please destroy it and reply to the sender immediately or contact us at the above telephone number.
VIRUS DISCLAIMER
While we take every precaution against presence of computer viruses on our system, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the transmission of viruses to e-mail recipients.