[HTCondor-users] El Capitan and Sandbox

Hi,

My condor installation on El Capitan absolutely swamps the system log
with messages of the kind
6/23/16 1:47:08.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: condor_procd(2167) System
Policy: deny(1) mach-priv-task-port

>From what I understand, this means the process (or a kernel
extension?) needs to be signed, or a rule placed in
/System/Library/Sandbox/Profiles/

Of course I cannot edit anything in that directory, thanks to Apple's
paranoia. Are you aware of this issue? Is there a fix?

Condor works after a fashion anyway, but I'm getting frequent reboots
and many stuck processes. I tried the latest stable release and a few
older ones with the same result.

Thanks,
Kolja