From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason Liu
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 10:49 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Does HTCondor work with DHCP?

Hi,

We have a cluster where host IPs are dynamic, assigned by DHCP. But all host names are static.

Would HTCondor work on such a cluster? Specifically what happens to HTCondor during a DHCP renew?

Is there anything I need set in the condor_config file to allow it to work?

Cheers

Jason

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please destroy it and reply to the sender immediately or contact us at the above telephone number.
VIRUS DISCLAIMER
While we take every precaution against presence of computer viruses on our system, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the transmission of viruses to e-mail recipients.