[HTCondor-users] detecting Intel Xeon Phy on a machine node

Hi,

at GRIF_LLR we have some nodes equipped with accelerators.
One node is equipped with 2 K20 Tesla nvidia GPU cards and this is correctly detected by condor_gpu_discovery. On the other hand nothing is detected on the node which is equipped with 2 Intel Xeon Phy.

Is this the expected behavior?

If so, I guess I can anyways declare explicitly the Mic accelerators as resources of the machine. I just wanted to be sure that what I'm seeing is not a bug in my machine environment.

Cheers,
a.