Re: [HTCondor-users] RemoteGroupResourcesInUse in 8.4

On 03/31/2016 01:34 PM, William Strecker-Kellogg wrote:
Hi all,

I've got a bit of a mystery. We have PREEMPTION_RANK and
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS expressions that include RemoteGroupResourcesInUse in
them and yet they evaluate to undefined. Wrapping in a debug() expression
gives the following:
  Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Will:

This is surely a bug. I've reproduced this here, and will keep you posted on
a fixed or possible workaround.

-greg