[HTCondor-users] use ClassAD in configuration for UNHIBERNATE

Dear ALL,
     I like to change UNHIBERNATE macro in config file related to the ClassAD ÂTotalIdleJobs of Schedd.Â

ClassAD ÂTotalIdleJobs :
[root@batch ~]# condor_status -sched -long | grep -i TotalIdleJobs
TotalIdleJobs = 2

I modifiied the config and got:
[root@batch ~]# condor_status Worknode -long | grep -i unhi
Unhibernate = ( SCHEDD.TotalIdleJobs > 0 )

where host: batch have COLLECTOR, MASTER, NEGOTIATOR, ROOSTER

Before I change this, Worknode can be waked up as there are jobs in queue. However, the ROOSTER did not wake it up even if TotalIdleJobs>0 after the change. Do any one know what is wrong ? Thank you.

$CondorVersion: 8.4.2 Nov 16 2015 BuildID: 349384 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_RedHat7 $

Best Regard
Edward Wu
ASGC