Re: [HTCondor-users] How to connect two Center Manager nodes?

Flocking is what you’re looking for

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.4/5_2Connecting_HTCondor.html

From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lijian@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 11 May 2016 12:44 PM
To: htcondor-users
Subject: [HTCondor-users] How to connect two Center Manager nodes?

Hi,

 I have already installed HTCondor in two different place, and configured them as two seperate Condor pool. That is to say, The condor pool A and condor pool B have nothing to do with each other, They have there own Center manager for each pool.

But now I have to configure them connected each other. That is to say, is there any methods to connect the Center manager node of A and B and allow each host to see each other, just as one pool?  And I want to modified as few as possible files to touch this target.

Can anybody be kind enough to tell me how to configue?

Thank you very much.

Best wishes to you.