[HTCondor-users] getenv=true and LD_LIBRARY_PATH

When I run a job with getenv=true, LD_LIBRARY_PATH is missing from the job's environment, even though it's set on the submit host.

I can think of various reasons someone would want to avoid transferring that variable, but I need it for some software we use to function properly. Is there a setting for what environment variables are blacklisted by "getenv=true"?

--
D. Brodbeck
System Administrator,ÂLinguistics