[HTCondor-users] File last modification time or job last write() attribute?

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any job or slot attribute that could be used to determine the last time a job wrote to the output, error, log, or maybe even an arbitrary file? I'm thinking I'd have to do something with a simple job status hook, but if there's an easier way I'd appreciate any suggestions. Needless to say, this would be useful for hung-job detection to trigger a periodic hold/release restart or some other action. Thanks!

        -Michael Pelletier.