From: Tim Theisen
Date: 2016-11-18 23:58
To: htcondor-users
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] python api about history

What version of HTCondor are you running?

There was a bug regarding sorting of history information that was fixed in 8.2.10.

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=5305

...Tim

On 11/17/2016 07:44 PM, jiangxw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Biranï
    Thanks for the advice about job history.
    I tryed to limite the amount of jobs from history file.
    Condor_history doesn't looks over history files in time ordor,
    so I can not get the latest jobs from 10K jobs limited sometimes.
    Whether in our environment there's something wrong?

Cheers,
Jiang Xiaowei

NAMEïJiang Xiaowei
TELï010 8823 6024
DEPARTMENTïComputing Center of IHEP

Date: 2016-11-18 09:01
Also worth noting that the remote history option is limited to 10k jobs by default.  So, regardless of how much data is on disk, no more than 10k ads should be parsed.

Sent from my iPhone