[HTCondor-users] Docker force ignore cache

Hi HTCondorians

I am running in docker universe. The image I created required a very small change. However, I had already run a job with that image, so it was in the cache on most of my workers. If I delete it manually from the cache join a single machine and run it again, it downloads the new updated version. Is there a way to do this via htcondor? Would be nice to instruct HTCondor that I need a fresh pull of the image.

Thanks!
Mike Fienen
USGS Wisconsin Water Science Center