Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker volumes mount on central machine, but not on pool machine

On 10/31/2016 2:54 PM, Daniel Malmer wrote:
My company currently has condor set up with one central machine and one
additional machine in the pool. We are trying to run jobs on the docker
universe on both machines, but only the central machine is able to mount
docker volumes.

[snip]

Any ideas?

What is the complete output from running "condor_starter -v" from the shell on both your central manager machine and your one additional machine?

I am wondering if your two machines are running the same version of HTCondor, and if HTCondor was installed from the same repo (i.e. UW repo vs EPEL or some other downstream source). The above command should have the condor_starter output the version string which includes build id, etc.

regards
Todd