Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker invalid image name

On 09/15/2016 06:34 PM, Roberto Calandra wrote:
universe = docker
docker_image            = ubuntu
executable              = /bin/cat
arguments               = /etc/hosts
should_transfer_files   = IF_NEEDED
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
output                  = out.$(Process)
error                   = err.$(Process)
log                     = log.$(Process)
request_memory          = 100M
queue 1

This submit file should work, and does indeed work on my test setup. Can you send me your StarterLog.slotX (where X is the slot it ran on)? You can send this to me directly, if you don't want to post it on the list. I assume that doing a "docker run" by hand works on this machine?

-greg