From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Pelletier
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2017 12:21 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List (htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx) <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] startd_cron argument formatting

Hi folks,

I'm trying to set up a OneShot/Reconfig_Rerun startd_cron job like this:

$ usr/bin/python -c 'import pkgutil; print("HasTensorFlow = True" if pkgutil.find_loader("tensorflow") else "")'
HasTensorFlow = True
$

I thought I had figured out how to persuade the configuration parser to clump space-separated values, as the single quotes will do above in the shell, but I seem to have misplaced my notes. In the submit description you can do something like this:

ARGS = " 'spacey ""quoted"" value' "

To come up with:

ARGS = spacey "quoted" value

But that doesn't seem to work the same way in the configuration files, since condor_config_val just gives me the literal text.

Is there any way to do this without creating a wrapper script?

	-Michael Pelletier.