[HTCondor-users] European HTCondor Workshop 2017: Update

Dear all,

an short update:
- Early bird registration for participants from Acacemia is extended until 28. April
- Accomodation (see details on the web page):
  - Participants that want to stay in the closest hotel "Mercure" should preferably book the hotel until 11. April, as after this date, the reduced rate cannot be guaranteed.
    (but usually rooms are still available for some time at a similar rate)
  - Onsite hostel accomodation is available on a first-come-first-serve basis, however, only 30 rooms are blocked.
- We will schedule the first presentations during the next days
- We encourage people from the community to present about their work - please submit an abstract through https://indico.cern.ch/e/htcondor2017 "Call for Abstracts". We still have slots available!

Best,

Yves