Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_starter hanging with 100% CPU

Hi Greg,

Yes - that fixes the starter problem. Before setting it to blank, the value was:

root@condor-01:/etc/condor# condor_config_val BASE_CGROUP
htcondor

I tried reading up a bit and followed a few trails for this variable, but things weren't too clear. Where did that previous value come from during installation?

Regards,
-Samik