[HTCondor-users] Fwd: New Ganglia Grid

Hi All,

I'm trying to add a new ganglia grid. So far I have two grids with two separate sources. I'm trying to create a third one but gmond isn't reporting the metrics to gmetad.

The ip's are arbitrary numbers. The "gmetad" command shows that I have 3 grids configured but the gmond for the "motion dev cluster" only shows 1 host, after I modified the gmond on all the corresponding nodes under that cluster.

[me@mylaptop checks]$ sudo gmetad -d 5 -c /etc/ganglia/gmetad.conf
Going to run as user ganglia
Sources are ...
Source: [Sand Castle., step 15] has 1 sources
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 127.0.0.1
Source: [Motion Dev_Cluster, step 15] has 5 sources
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.7.15
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.7.67
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.7.64
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.7.62
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.7.57
Source: [Motion Test_Cluster, step 15] has 4 sources
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.8.152
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.8.153
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.7.35
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 11.3.7.53