Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker and Condor Versions

So help me here, what am I missing? I don't seeÂ/root/.docker, Docker is installed in usr/bin.

Thanks

Jon

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:34 PM, John M Knoeller <johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this error message from HTCondorâs docker detection code seems pretty clear.

'WARNING: Error loading config file:/root/.docker/config.json - stat /root/.docker/config.json: permission denied'

Your problem isnât the version of docker. itâs that docker doesnât have the right to read its own configuration file.

-tj