[HTCondor-users] cgroups on centos7

Hi,

I'm looking at enabling cgroups on my ARC/HTCondor testbed. I've installed CentOS7 WNs and it looks like this recipe [1][2] is outdated on C7 nodes. For a start libcgroups is not used anymore though it's there for backward compatibility, the cg* commands and config file are not.

ven if I enable them with the new systemd system I wonder if condor will do the right thing. Has anyone look into it? Is there a C7 recipe?

thanks

cheers
alessandra

[1] http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.6/condor-V8_6_2-Manual.pdf#subsection.3.14.12
[2] https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToLimitMemoryUsage

--
Respect is a rational process. \\//
Fatti non foste a viver come bruti, ma per seguir virtute e canoscenza(Dante)