Re: [HTCondor-users] Suppressing output to error log files

Hi Duncan,

I think your best bet is going to be to wrap the entire job in a script, and do the filtering in bash.

So, instead of your command being the python (or whatever) script directly, it'll call a bash script that then invokes python.

Disappointing - but probably the most expedient way forward.

Brian