Re: [HTCondor-users] Running a mixed pool from a jobs perspective (WNs with Docker and pilots without Docker)

Hi Farrukh,

Have you tried using match expressions?  Those are evaluated by the schedd before the job ad is sent to the startd.

That said, looking at a random StartdLog, I see MachineAttr* attributes in the startd activate claim request -- which occurs prior to launching the job.  So, I'm confused why that isn't working for you.

Worst case scenario - the shadow has a copy of both the machine and job ad at the point when the job is launched.  Hence, it should be a very modest patch to do the attribute lookup with both ads in the context.

Brian