Re: [HTCondor-users] When will the job be executed if it misses the deferral_time?

Hi Allen!

In the past we have used deferral_window to define a time window. We have an example about that here:
http://www.iac.es/sieinvens/siepedia/pmwiki.php?n=HOWTOs.CondorSubmitFile#howto_runintime

Cheers,

Quoting "Guang.Wei" <492096437@xxxxxx>:

https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.2/2_12Time_Scheduling.html

Job deferral allows the specification of the exact date and time at which a job is to begin executing. ... A user can define the job to allow some flexibility in the execution of jobs that miss their execution time.

When will the job be executed if it misses the deferral_time?
How to define the "some flexibility" in the submit description file?

Thanks,
Allen

--
Antonio Dorta
Servicios InformÃticos EspecÃficos (SIE)