[HTCondor-users] condor_q hangs

Hi,

We have a small HTCondor pool with 13 nodes (1 master and 12 working nodes) and each node has 24 cores. Cron jobs are set up on master node and each cron job is a script which launches several DAGMan jobs depending on different scenarios. But very often we see that there is no response from running condor_q when there are several hundreds of HTCondor jobs (each job requests one CPU) in the queue.

My question is what are the possible causes of condor_q hanging?

Thank you in advance,

Zhuo