Re: [HTCondor-users] startd job count limit to limit the damage of black holes

Hello Greg,

Thank you - I just read the doc for it and JobStarts certainly looks like what I was looking for.  I have to ask myself how did I miss that...

I should get to try it this afternoon.

Thanks,

-Wayne

Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 08/28/2017 04:36 PM, Betts, Wayne wrote:
> Hello Condor Community,
>

> START = (TotalJobsStarted < 2)  # where TotalJobsStarted is the
> missing piece that I've yet to find, so am seeking your help.

"JobStarts" may be the attribute you are looking for.

-greg