Re: [HTCondor-users] Transfer out files question

I think you need to remove the backslashes, and replace

TRANSFER_OUTPUT_FILES = A/myfile.txt/, B/myfile.txt/Â

withÂ

TRANSFER_OUTPUT_FILES = A/myfile.txt, B/myfile.txt

Tho' that may put the files in the current directory and overwrite one of the files with the other. So you may want to use theÂtransfer_output_remaps option, or easier still rename both files so there's name collision.

See the docs at:Âhttp://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/current/condor_submit.html

"When a path to an output file or directory is specified, it specifies the path to the file on the execute side. As a destination on the submit side, the file is placed in the job's initial working directory, and it is named using the base name of the original path. For example,Âpath/to/output_fileÂbecomesÂoutput_fileÂin the job's initial working directory. The name and path of the file that is written on the submit side may be modified by usingÂtransfer_output_remaps. Note that this remap function only works with files but not with directories."

Cheers!
--Â
Mick Timony
Team Lead &ÂScientific Web Services Developer
SBGridÂCoreÂ- SBGrid.org
Harvard Medical School