[HTCondor-users] condor and docker - advise for a newbie

Just getting stared with condor and I am looking for some guidance.

Currently I have 2 docker containers that are linked to each other.
One has a crontab that runs many jobs throughout the day. Many of
these jobs are multithreaded and/or fork off other processes. The jobs
require services from both its own and the other container. My goal is
to use HTCondor to distribute these jobs, threads, and forked
processes across multiple machines. From reading the docs I think I
need the docker universe for this. Is that correct? But how can I have
condor start up both containers? It is possible to already have the
containers running on the remote hosts and have condor invoke the jobs
inside them?

Thanks!