Re: [HTCondor-users] Specifying log files from python

On 12/28/2017 01:44 PM, Larry Martell wrote:

> If I were to do this using submit files, how would that work?

I think it depends on your actual jobs. E.g. for one of ours I have 2
submit files used to run 10K jobs -- input and output filenames are the
parameters that change, everything else stays the same. If you can't use
condor.Submit(), writing out a temporary submit file from a template and
firing it off with popen should work.

(We use DAGs where parameters come standard. Among other things.)
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin