Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor communication between submit machine and workers during a run

On 02/07/2017 08:30 PM, Zell, Wesley wrote:
I am running Condor on a private network with one machine that acts as submit/master/scheduler for a number of worker machines. All the machines are CentOS7.

I am having a problem understanding/troubleshooting some Condor permission-related issues that can be briefly described as follows:

Have you looked at using the condor_chirp tool to move files from the workers to the submitter and vice versa.  The chirp protocol runs on top of the condor wire protocol, so if you have two machines correctly configured to talk to each other securely via condor, chirp should just work for you.

-greg