Re: [HTCondor-users] Kerberos client/server authentication failed

Thank you for your feedback. The mapping file has both domains present. And the Kerberos setup currently works throughout the IPA-AD environment. Is there a way I can see what principal/realm the ticket used? I assumed it would use the same realm as the client machine.

It looks like adding D_SECURITY to the debug level will print out the information you're looking for.

- ToddM