[HTCondor-users] condor not forwarding kerberos tokens

In the past (years and years ago) I had some users who were actively
using kerberos tokens with their condor runs. They've left but recently
a new student needs access to kerberos-protected AFS volumes. When he
tries to run he is unable to get access.

It looks like kerberos tickets aren't being forwarded anymore. I'm
running a script that does nothing more than try to get a token. When I
look at the .err output I see the following:

+ klist
klist: No credentials cache found (filename: /tmp/krb5cc_92096)

Any hints on what I need to do to turn kerberos token passing back on in
condor? Our default is to make all tokens forwardable and ssh works just
fine.

thanks,
nomad