Re: [HTCondor-users] Translating GPU device assignments?

Hi Michael,

My solution has been to have the job executable be a simple shell script wrapper that creates a Caffe command line with the option -gpu (with whatever CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES is set to). It also
works for other packages, e.g. those that require starting python.

cheers,
Francisco