Re: [HTCondor-users] How to volume mount condor docker universe to current directory ?

On 07/05/2017 11:48 AM, Dan, Bowen wrote:

Hi,

I am trying o run a docker through docker universe and I was wondering if there is a way for me to volume mount current directory?

I have tried DOCKER_VOLUME_DIR_EXECUTE =  $(PWD):/data, but it does not work.

Do you mean the current directory on the submit machine to the execute machine?  If there is not shared filesystem between the two, this can't be done, docker volume mounts are only within one machine.

-greg