Re: [HTCondor-users] Getting tangled in $$() and $$([])

Thanks for the clarification! That helped simplify the submit description very nicely. I'm using my Checkfile hook to pull the iteration number out of the Caffe log file to display in the description for condor_q -nobatch, along with the max_iter number pulled from the solver prototxt file.

	-Michael Pelletier.