Re: [HTCondor-users] Creating tarball after successfully compiling condor

Bumping on this. Any hint?

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 5:05 PM, Kenyi Paolo HurtadoAnampa <khurtado@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I have successfully compiled condor 8.6.3 on RH6&7 via:

./configure_uw -D_DEBUG:BOOL=FALSE -DWANT_MAN_PAGES:BOOL=TRUE

make

make install

make package

However, I noticed the tarball created is missing "lib/condor" and "libexec/glite/lib", as opposed to the actual "realease_dir" directory that make/make install fill (although libexec/glite/lib is empty, but that seems to be the case with the official condor stripped tarball version anyway)Â

I could create a tarball renaming "release_dir", but I suppose there is a way to properly include these missing directories via cmake/make. If so, what do I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

KenyiÂ