Re: [HTCondor-users] Unexpected File Transfer Behavior Windows to Linux

Hi Will,

This sounds like a bug related to translating the directory delimiter, which is '\' on Windows and '/' on Linux.  I've made a ticket and it should be an easy fix:

  https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=6302

There may be a possible workaround, though very ugly, using transfer_output_remaps.  I haven't tested it at all, and using a backslash within there may be tricky due to the quoting rules.  If I had to guess, you could try this in your submit file:

  transfer_output_remaps = "results\\output.h5=results/output.h5"

Cheers,
-zach