[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Python

Hi!

I've been using HTCondor Python for a while and I'm wondering if there is a way to emulate the "queue var matching files/dirs" command that can be used in submit files. I basically need to create one job for each directory in a given path (directories have arbitrary names) and transfer all files of those directories. Something like:

# Submit file
executable              = myprog
transfer_input_files    = $(mydir)/
queue mydir matching dirs /path/to/somewhere/*

# Python code:
sub = htcondor.Submit()
sub['executable']            = "myprog"
sub['transfer_input_files']  = "$(mydir)/"
# How to do "matching"???

with schedd.transaction() as txn
  clusterId = sub.queue(txn, 1)

If that is not possible with HTCondor Python, I was also thinking in a workaround and build a CSV list with the names of the directories and then use $(Process) and some functions (substr, etc.) to access the list like an array, but there might be an easier way to do it...

Thanks!!

Antonio D.

--
Antonio Dorta
Servicios InformÃticos EspecÃficos (SIE)