Re: [HTCondor-users] condor and AWS

TV,

Ben Cotton of Cycle Computing is a regular attendee at HTCondor Week, and I've been impressed with what I've seen of their product. As I understand it one of my company's divisions is using it for a certain project. I recommend you check the last couple of years of HTCondor Week presentations to find the "Better Solutions, Faster" presentations he's made.

They're doing quite interesting and exciting work, and they have additional capabilities that help optimize your use of cloud-based resources, such as a tool that can test your application against the various AWS instance types and availability zones to find the best bang for the buck, and what looks like a pretty good GUI.

	-Michael Pelletier.