Re: [HTCondor-users] anyone ever ran tex under condor?

Is it possible that the job doesn't have "getenv = True" set and the HOME environment variable is thus not set, so the shell in the HTCondor job is not able to evaluate ~ correctly? And wherever it does try to create .texlive2007 doesn't have write permission?

An alternative to getenv including the whole pile of environment variables is to include the HOME environment variable in the submit description like so:

Environment = "HOME=$ENV(HOME)"

	-Michael Pelletier.